Thursday 11 October 2012

13 years and I still havent managed to figure out the internet

Oh no! I am a fool. Apparently the Internet and I were never meant to be. I have just spent the past hour and a half trying to access this blog so I could tell all you fine people about Paper Girl -but alas- it would not show up on my account. Turns out I had created a profile awhile ago with the exact same user name and password but just a subtle change in the e-mail. I did find it delightfully peculiar that the email stronghold.muzinaki@gmail was already taken when I made up this one. I thought I had found my internet doppelganger. A build in new best friend.

Nope. Just the young budding flowers of my early onset of dementia.

The sad news is that I don't actually have time to talk about what I originally came here to talk about (paper girl. Stay with me) And I must go to work. Damn these shackles and chains!
BUT, for the time being you can check out the Blog that the lovely Ece Budak has been keeping up for us. In the later times I will be back with more pictures and my own recounts of the evening. STTAAYYY TUNED!

http://papergirltoronto.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment