Tuesday 9 October 2012

Fancy seeing you here

Oh hello there! I didn't hear you come in.

Come! Come! Don't linger in the doorway . Have a seat and make your self comfortable.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Arielle White, but since this is the internet, a place of misguided chaos and mindless self indulgence, I insist you call me Stronghold Muzinaki. Don't ask me why, its just what I want.
This blog is where I plan to my posting my upcoming projects, artwork, writing, and whatever else I feel is radical enough to share.




 



















Woh! Just like that! These pieces are from a recent series I did called "boobs" As i realized it was a reoccurring theme. Since then I have not drawn quite so many boobs. I guess I got it out my my system. Lets take a look at a bit more stuff, Shall we?


 Ah yes. These are two of probably my most recent works. The Alien on the left i found particularly confusing to do. Mostly because I really had no idea in my mind of what I wanted to to be- before, during, and after my making it. I think that shows. yes yes. Indeed indeed.

KOWABUNGA!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment